Kale and Golden Beet Saladherbsequalhealth
- 1 bunch dino kale, de-stemmed and cut into thin strips, chiffonade-style
- 4 medium golden beets
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 4 green onions, bias cut
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 oz. canola oil
- 2 oz. apple cider vinegar
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 3 Tbs. tahini
- 1 Tbs. tamari
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- Add kale chiffonade and green onions to a large bowl.
- Grate the beets, carrots and bell pepper either by hand or use a food processor.
- Add grated vegetables to kale and onions.
- Toss to mix well.
- Combine the following ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- If you have a hand-held emulsion blender, be sure to use it for this dressing.
- It will make it deliciously smooth and creamy.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients and mix well. For best flavor, allow to chill for at least one hour prior to serving.